Monday, March 22, 2010

SLEEPING BLOG AWAKE!

I have been far away from BLOGLAND. But I am back with what will be a flurry of wild blog activity!
Some of the time away from this spot has been spent in silence. My once annual 10 day Vipassana meditation course went into hibernation when I moved to Sweden. So did my daily Vipassana practice. I knew one day I would return to the practice that keeps me from the craving and aversion in life that for me can lead to despair about what is happening on earth. You know that kind of craving "This unwanted thing shouldn't be happening" and "This wanted thing should be happening".
So stay tuned for the flow of words that comes from a woman who has not written or said anything for 10 days.
For more information on Vipassana: http://www.dhamma.org
http://findameditationclass.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/photo-vipassana.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back in Blogland! I know that craving you speak of well; I just decided over the weekend to resume my mothballed meditation practice (emphasis on "practice!") as well as my T'ai Chi (I'm a beginner who now must begin again). I look forward to your upcoming posts, you always have things to share that are so worth reading and pondering! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laloofah! I love the term Mothballed Meditation Practice....!

    ReplyDelete